Make your fitness resolution stick by involving the whole family! A commitment to fitness helps build a stronger, healthier family unit — with benefits for every aspect of life: not just for your physical health, but also for your emotional, social, and mental well-being, too. Being fit can lead to:
- A healthier body … with better resistance to common sniffles and “bugs” and with less risk for life-changing health issues, such as heart disease, some cancers, diabetes and osteoporosis.
- More physical energy, physical strength and endurance … to do what’s important to you and your family, to protect yourselves in emergencies and to learn and be more productive at school and at work.
- Looking and feeling your personal best … which builds self-esteem and self-confidence (something valued for adults and kids).
- A sense of well-being … which encourages a positive outlook and stamina to handle the daily stresses, challenges and ups and downs of your busy lives.
- Positive interactions with family and friends … which adds fun and a better quality of life.